Thank you for visiting our website. We highly value your interest in our products and services and your privacy is equally important to us. We would like you to feel at ease with how we use and share your personal information.
Amber Serviced Apartments understands that customers care about the use and storage of their personal information and data and that you rely upon us to act in a careful and sensible manner in this regard.
The Internet is a global environment and using the Internet to collect and process personally identifiable information involves the transmission of data on an international basis. By browsing this website and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing your personally identifiable information in this way.
Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this website on a regular basis, Amber Serviced Apartments makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information contained on any of the pages comprising the website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website or any of the pages comprising the website.
Amber Serviced Apartments reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect, feature or service offered by way of this website. No opinions, information, data or content contained on the website shall be construed as advice and are offered for information purposes only. Amber Serviced Apartments gives no warranties and makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any such opinions, information, data or content.
HOW AND WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
1. MAKING A RESERVATION
There are several ways of making a booking with us, including the following:
- By calling our central reservations on (0) 1217 900 234 or by contacting one of our properties directly
- Online at www.amber-apartments.co.uk using our secure online booking system
- By emailing email@example.com
- Via a third-party booking agent such as Booking.com or Expedia (Please see their privacy policies for information on how your personal data is collected and used)
- By contacting us via booking assistant
Personal information, including your name, address, contact number, email address, credit card number, expiration date and security code is collected when making a reservation. This information assists with identifying you and contacting you regarding your reservation or any requests.
Your debit or credit card details will be verified and processed using a secure, reliable and fully PCI DSS compliant online payment processing gateway. All data is encrypted to ensure it cannot be read by anybody else. We accept all major credit and debit cards in multiple currencies.
We will use your personal information to send you confirmation of your booking and for any pre-& post arrival communication.
2. DURING YOUR STAY
Upon arrival we will use your personal information stored in our property management system to confirm your booking and identify you. This is the information collected when making your reservation or if booked via a third-party agent such as Booking.com, upon check-in.
For overseas visitors, we are required by local law to collection your passport number. We will only hold passport information for 12 months as required by law.
3. SIGNING UP TO OUR E-NEWSLETTER
We would like to send you our latest news and offers that may be of interest to you, however you will only receive these types of marketing communication if you have opted in. You can opt into mailing via the following ways:
- Website sign up form
- When making a reservation online or over the phone
- When checking into one of our properties
If you decide that you wish to opt out, you can do so by the following ways:
- Clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ button included in our emails
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be opted out of future marketing campaigns
When signing up to our e-newsletter on our website, please indicate your preferences so that we can ensure you only receive information that is useful to you.
CCTV is installed in public areas, entrances and exits of our properties for the prevention and detection of crime. Footage is securely stored and is only accessible to authorised personnel. Footage may be shared with authorities if required by law.
WHY IS PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
- We may use and process your personal information where necessary in order for us to pursue our legitimate interests as a business for the following purposes:
- to send you confirmation of your booking and for any pre-& post arrival communication;
- to undertake finance credit checks;
- for the prevention of fraud and criminal activities;
- to contact you via email, SMS, post or telephone with marketing information about Amber Serviced Apartments and other products and services;
- for profiling and analysis to inform our marketing strategy, and to enhance and customise your personal customer or visitor experience;
- to administer our websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, testing assessment and statistical purposes;
- for marketing activities (not including where we rely on your consent) e.g. to personalise marketing communications;
- to comply with all requests from you in connection with the exercise of your rights (e.g. if you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes we will keep a record of this on our suppression lists, so that we can comply with your request);
- To comply with our legal obligations we may use your personal information as follows:
- to liaise with a public authority or criminal investigation body;
- to identify you when you contact us;
- to verify the veracity of the personal data that we hold about you.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED?
When making a reservation, your personal information is stored in our cloud-hosted central reservations property management system as a guest profile. This information is available to our central reservations and Amber Serviced Apartments properties when you are making a booking and allows us to deliver the best possible service to you.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil our service to you, for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
EMPLOYEE ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
NON-DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
The information and data we collect is important for Amber Serviced Apartments and we would not want to share this with anyone else. Unless we have your express consent, we will never disclose, rent, trade or sell your personal data to any third parties for their marketing or mailing purposes.
RESPONDING TO A DATA BREACH
In the unlikely event of any of the below data breaches occur, Amber Serviced Apartments will notify the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) without undue delay. If there is a risk to individuals affected, they too will be notified.
- Access by an unauthorised third party
- Deliberate or accidental action (or inaction) by a controller or processor
- Sending personal data to an incorrect recipient
- Computing devices containing personal data being lost or stolen
- Alteration of personal data without permission
- Loss of availability of personal data
ACCESSING AND AMENDING YOUR DATA
If you would like a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com or by writing to us at the following address:
Apartment 1, Radford Court, 632 Radford Rd, NG7 7EX Nottingham
We do our best to ensure that all information held relating to you is kept up-to-date, accurate and complete. In this regard, we also rely on you to notify us if your information requires updating or deleting. We will respond to requests from you to update or delete your information in an efficient and timely manner.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent to any or all of your personal data in instances where we are required by law to collect this information, you agree and understand that we may not be able to provide or continue providing our products and services.
This is a United Kingdom website and is subject to the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales. Amber Serviced Apartments will disclose personally identifiable information without your permission when required by law or, in good faith belief, that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against suspected criminal activities to Amber Serviced Apartments guests, visitors, associates or property (including this site) or to others.
Amber Serviced Apartments is the trading name of Proprty4Life Ltd, Apartment 1, Radford Court, 632 Radford Rd, NG7 7EX Nottingham, England